RES/CON (International Disaster Conference and Expo)
RES/CON is the premier annual international conference on the practice of successful resiliency and disaster management in an evolving global environment. This is a rebranding of a conference called International Disaster Conference and Expo (IDCE) that has brought over 800 registrants to New Orleans annually since 2012.
Based in New Orleans - a globally recognised hub of resilience, disaster management and innovation - this 3-day conference will bring a previously unseen mix of disaster and resilience practitioners to explore profound and powerful topics that impact communities and economies worldwide. Plenary sessions, workshops, policy debates, best-practice reviews and peer networking events will engage and promote participation from all who attend.
This event features:
- resilience and disaster management;
- global leadership;
- information sharing
RES/CON offers a variety of ways to participate in the event and network with attendees from multiple sectors, cities and countries:
- Registration opening soon to attend RES/CON on March 7-9, 2017.
- Purchase an expo booth to market your services or products to 1,000 conference participants.
- Consider becoming a partner through customised sponsorship of RES/CON New Orleans.
RES/CON NEW ORLEANS has been attended by a diversity of sectors involved with resilience and disaster management. Attendees include:
- trade associations;
- emergency management officials;
- international, federal, state and municipal government leadership;
- first responders;
- educational institutions;
- private-sector response, recovery, and mitigation service professionals.
- resilience officers and practitioners.